Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Cloning around and texting too

I really enjoyed using the cloning, text, and painting tools to add to my photos. I used them more to add and make my photos more creative and fun then to really fix them. I used the clone tool to clone parts of several different pictures to create this picture from my daughters first time exploring the pumpkin patch. I also added  my name with the text tool!

This photo is from my daughters first birthday I used the text and paint tools to use some of her party themed colors to create a banner over her first cake experiences.

5 comments:

  1. I think you did a fantastic job with the cloning. I love how you took many shots of the little girl and put them together of her finding a pumpkin. This is adorable and you did a really good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI
    I like the pumpkin shot it is fun and unique. it is a great way to see her doing several things on that day using one shot. Really nice and a beautiful subject. :) Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative way to use the cloning tool- it is like a collage of your daughter's day! It would have been nice to see the originals to see how they meshed together. Nice job

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pumpkin picture. It makes it look so much cuter with all the different shots of her all over th picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I will try to put up originals in the next day or so

    ReplyDelete