Here are what I believe will be my selection I'll create the story of my daughters first year of life! I may use s few extra because I want to experiment more with the making colleges. Picking which pictures to use was really challenging and I have a feeling as I continue editing these I may change a few and possible add some with the college.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Nice job Chelsea. For your final project can I suggest you add more pictures of before birth, maybe an ultra sound picture or something and then maybe a picture of the two of you with her. I think that would complete the story more. I love photo stories like this! I think you are well on your way to an successful photo story
ReplyDeleteHI this is a wonderful way to record your daughters first year as well as make a photo story for this class. I think the shots will make a great collage as well as a collection of photos to remember her first year. I hope you continue taking pictures of her for every year of her life. She and her chidden will cherish them. Thanks Maria
ReplyDeleteI think you have done a wonderful job on your photostory of your daughters first year. You added a nice progression of pictures of her at different ages right up to her first birthday. Nice job and wonderful memories. I think they will also create a very nice collage.
ReplyDeleteThis is very cute. I think this is great, cause you'll be able to look back later and watch how much she's changed. I thought about doing something similar with my friends pregnancy, trying to get her at different stages. Which is still something I may do, but I don't have the time to do it for my assignment.
ReplyDeleteIt shows a good variation of the good and the bad. And I believe it's set up in a good order, tells a story and shows her progression so far.
Hi Chelsea! It seems like you have a lot of great material to choose from, my only suggestion would be to organize it in a way that gives the viewer a narrative to follow.
ReplyDelete