I used different positions of the sun (or lack there of in my first shot) as natural lighting and to create different lighting effects on this tree in my neighbors yard. I choose this tree because I enjoyed it full of color in Autumn and was hoping to capture a snap shot or two of its natural beauty as its dormant. Over all I believe the different light situations truly gave this tree a great deal of different looks. Its fascinating how the light can change the appearance of something so drastically.
| This picture of my neighbors tree was taken at about 5:30 am using my night settings there is a small amount of front lighting from a street light from a across the street and further back. |
| This picture is slightly back lit but the light seemed to be defused so the back lit was not so dramatic 6:40 |
| This picture was taking just afternoon so the lighing situation was lighting from above and to the side. This emphasizes the object details. 1:15 pm |
| This picture turned out to be a better example of back lit. |
| This picture was taken late afternoon I believe this picture depicts a warm color temperature. 4:35pm |
No comments:
Post a Comment