Saturday, February 2, 2013

perspective

 
 
My first Digiatial photogrophy project! These pictures where taken with my Nikon coolpix p510 using a black light and fun stackable cups. my origianal image choices did not pan out and I stumbled into this idea while playing with our light table at work with the children in my class!
 

 
   
 




playing with the Aperture and Shutter Speed









4 comments:

  1. Chelsea,

    I really like your photographs, because the flourescent and neon colors against a black background makes them very unique. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cody. I thought the contrast made the colors really pop.

      Delete
  2. very cool. I love the creative approach you took, especially in the last few photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the photos you took, neon colors on black is one of my favorite color contrasts. Your photos definitely look professional desktop background worthy. Really cool!

    ReplyDelete