I found this week’s assignment to be a bit more difficult to find the inspiration. I think a great deal of it was because of the lack of color or sparkle which are a bit easier for me to enjoy and capture pictures that I really like. I had to experiment outside my comfort zone and I feel that this helped me learn more about myself as a photographer as well as pushed me to take pictures I may have other wised missed. I played up the black and white as well as contrast in most of these photos.
Chelsea, I know how you feel with the lack of color!! I want summer :) You did a great job seeking color with your landscapes. I love the aerial shot. Very creative. The train is so cool too. The bridge with the sunset has nice depth. Wonderful work :)
ReplyDeleteThere is sure a lack of color. I was saying that to my hubby when we were driving around trying to take pictures. That spot would of been good if it was fall or summer. You do have some great shots though. I like the one where younare looking down. Also the one where you did a little shadowing is neat. It just adds that little extra touch to make it a good picture.
ReplyDeleteChelsea,
ReplyDeleteThese pictures came out very good! I love the ones with the bridge. They have very good focal points and just the right amount of color. You did a great job this week!