| This was one of my favorite because she was having so much fun and was taking pictures and got this one of her really happy! and it worked well with this picture that she was centered |
| The fallowing five pictures are a sequence of shots I took of Kaylee getting ready and going down the slide at the park. |
| This was the last of the sequence shots. I really liked using the sequence shot with my daughter you capture action like shots. |
| Daddy and Daughter. I enjoy this type of pictures because It's not posed and it really shows a bond captured in a tender moment :-) |
| now that I'm looking at this picture and wondering if I should have cropped it. . . but I really like the back ground. |
| I like this picture because its a picture of different emotion then the other pictures I took this day. |
| In this photo Kaylee has space to look within the picture. |
I agree I love the daddy and daughter photo. There is nothing like those photos. I have a few myself and I just love them. My husband took one of me and my daughter and he made it into a frame with a saying for xmas, made me cry. Those photos just dont lie, you can just see the love in them.
ReplyDeleteI really like the 1st and 5th picture. The first picture is symmetrical behind her. This picture also looks like she is having a blast which makes the picture look so much better. I also like the fifth picture because it really shows her amusement and laughter. All of these pictures are really good though. You did a great job!
ReplyDeleteI really like the photo of your daughter and her father. It really says a lot. How cute!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Paula, that the silhouette shots of a parent and child are very moving. I really like the photos where your daughter is filling the frame. When you use that technique, it helps to show off more of the emotion and bring the focus to the person you are taking the portrait shot of. Good job on these.
ReplyDeleteI love your photo shoot. My two portrait style photos which are my favorite are the last 2! Great job. Now lets hope it warms up so we can lose the coats and hats
ReplyDeleteI really liked the father daughter photo. The shadows make it look very neat. Good Job!
ReplyDelete