These pictures where taking in Boston and some at the New England Aquarium.
 |
| Here is my first Monochrome color scheme picture this was sunset leaving the city. |
 |
| This is one of my Monochrome color scheme pictures I took earlier in the day in Boston The glass being darker and the sky a lighter blue created an eye appealing look to me. |
 |
| This picture was taken in the Aquaruim and is a Complementary color scheme picture. |
 |
| Analogous color scheme with blue green yellow with differnt hues in the fish rocks and leafs. |
 |
| This was another example of Complementary color scheme. The blue of the glass building and the oragne of the sun and brick builing created a beautiful contrast. |
Oh my goodness you are so lucky you were able to capture pictures this week in Boston and at the aquarium for this assignment. I really like your example of monochrome color. You are right that it is very appealing. The shadow that is cast on the building looks awesome against the color of blue in the sky.I also think your complementary picture with the orange and purple is great.
ReplyDeleteYour example of a monochrome color picture is very nice. The glass front of the building looks awesome with the sky as the background.
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures. Great idea, kill 2 birds in one. I love the first aquarium picture. It just pops out more then the others. Great job
ReplyDeleteThese look very nice and they show really good examples of the Color schemes. I especially like the monochrome picture of the blue sky and then the blue glass on the building. I also love the picture of the blue building with the brick orangy building next to it. It is a very good representation showing complementary colors out in the real world.
ReplyDeleteChelsea,
ReplyDeleteThese examples of color scheme are great. The color schemes that you are trying to represent are very prevalent in each picture. Good job!
The pictures of the buildings came out very well! I love the one with the sun in the background. The silhouette of that building really catches the eye.
ReplyDeleteChelsea - I love your first three pictures. What luck being in the city and the aquarium for this assignment. The first picture combines the typical colors of a sunset and is great as a "good-bye" picture. In the second picture, I love how the sky is reflecting off the building causing the various shades of blue - very dramatic. The third picture is my favorite. I love the blue anemone(?) and the orange starfish- really creative and great observation. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHi CHelsea
ReplyDeleteWhat a unique and creative way place to take pictures. I love the sunset with the contrast of the buildings. I also like the way blue and windows in the buildings compliment each other. The little starfish and sea anomie is a great shot of how vibrant and colorful the ocean can be. Great shots. Maria
Chelsea,
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job with each of these photos! I really liked your example of complimentary colors in the last photo you took with the buildings in Boston. It is really cool! Great Job!
I really like your photos! I used to live near Boston and the only real the things I liked about that city were the buildings and the aquarium lol. Anyway, thanks for bringing back good memories of when I was younger!
ReplyDelete