Monday, February 18, 2013

Centered and thirds Beauty

I had a perfict opertunity to practice taking photos using the rule of thirds and shoting center pictures with my favorite "object of intreast" :-)

 Here are a few pictures I took of my Daughter with her centered.


Here are the photos I took using the rule of thirds


4 comments:

  1. As a mother I have to say I love the one where she is reaching up crying. I love those types of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know another mother captures the imperfict moments as well :-) I've taken few pictures like this every so often as her cry or temperment has changed! this photo project was a fun way to get nice pictures of her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Chelsea
    Things bring back memories or little girls dressed in pink. What a beautiful little one. I think my favorites are the first on of her smile and the one where her arms are stretched out to you with that "mommy come pick me up" pucker beginning to form. Great shots for the senior picture page. :) Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I love these pictures. Great expressions!

    ReplyDelete