I created this collage with photo's I took while at the Montshire museum of science in Norwich Vt with my daughter this weekend. I had fun once I found a spark but I did have a great deal of difficulty getting my camera to focus and finding the right lighting. I hope you enjoy my collage of science!

I really like your collage! I love how you took the pictures while at the museum over the weekend. That was a great opportunity to get some interesting pictures that show in this collage.
ReplyDeleteThank you Shannon!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Shannon, that was a great opportunity to get some great pictures! I really enjoy the texture photographs, as well as the photos of the gears. Overall I really like this collage and think you did really well on the assignment!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea. I think it turned out wonderful. You have a great eye for creativity. The photo of the screws is my favorite. Good job this week! Can't wait to see your photos next week :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Jennell! The gears is ended up being one of my favorites because of the color contrast.
ReplyDeleteKathleen thank you! I had a lot of fun again with this project again this week. I liked the angels I was able to get of the screws :-)