Here are two photographs from those I took. I picked these pictures because they where so different from one another. Both use different angels of the same stack of cups to create unique photographs
I do like the angel of this picture because it captures the reflection creating more depth to the image
This is my favorite out of the pictures I took. I used slower shutter speed with a larger aperture opening in order to allow enough light to be detected I used a small amount of movement to create an light show effect with out any editing.
Chelsea
ReplyDeleteWow ! What a creative group of shots. I love the colors and the way you used the shutter speed and aperture. I think that both of the shots you chose are very artistic. I would like to try to do this kind of thing maybe with just colored lights. Thanks the results are beautiful. Mar
Thank You Maria! I had a lot of fun taking these shots its just amazing what you can do by changing your shutter speed and aperture settings. I've always like fun light pictures. Traffic is another fun way to play with lights and settings also!
ReplyDeleteChelsea,
ReplyDeleteI really like how at first you can't tell what the objects are which makes it look abstract and interesting. All the different angles are great. I love how different these photographs are, rather than taking a picture of a basic object it really is nice to see something different
You have done a superb job with this assignment. All of the angles that you used help to accentuate the differences that you can find with such a simple subject.
ReplyDeleteThank you! this assignment inspired me and I had a lot of fun with it!
DeleteI love how these pictures came out!
ReplyDeleteThe different colors and the way the all blend came out beautifully.
incredible job! Did you shoot the 1st through a glass table? Very interesting. The colors blend in the 2nd picture is very abstract and appealing to look at. Great work
ReplyDeleteKathleen,
DeleteThank you. This first picture was taken from above at an angel but it was on a glass table.
These pictures are awesome! I love the colors and angles!
ReplyDeleteThank you again for all the encouraging complements on my work :-)
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are very artistic. Awesome job!!
ReplyDelete