HI Chelsea I think that your choices of subject and frames are fun and inviting. They draw us in to see what you are trying to show. Pictures of your baby show emotion, I like the one with the two of them- tenderness, smiling-happy, crying -sadness. I also think that the stone arch is really nice. Thanks Maria
Thanks Maria! My duaghter is full of emotion I love getting pictures of her in "action" even if it is sometimes sad . . .The one of the mother and child is a clos friend who's son woke up from nap and just wanted her to hold him she always does it with such love I was glad to be able to capture it!
I think you did a great job with the framing slideshow. My favorite is the picture of the tube to the baby's face. It frames it leaving everything else out leaving the baby the center of attention. Great Job. :)
You did a great job with this assignment. I really like how you used these pictures of the baby. The expressions and they way you have framed her face is priceless.
Wow Chelsea, you really got creative with the framing! I love it. Your daughter is adorable! My favorite is her framed in the circle crying!! To cute, funny and artistic. The other one I love is the arch way, looking through. So wonderful work this week. I hope we have good weather this coming week for fun landscape shots!! Can't wait to see what you do :)
Great Job with framing. My favorite is the sun and tree. All of them are great though. The "hole" ones are very neat though. How did you do them.
ReplyDeleteThanks Paula! I used a paper an empty paper towel roll :-) its what I had at hand!
DeleteChelsea,
ReplyDeleteI think you did a great job for the framing assignment. These photos really draw your eye in to the main subject for the picture.
-Shannon
Thank you Shannon I'm glad the framing I chose was able to draw in the focus!
DeleteHI Chelsea
ReplyDeleteI think that your choices of subject and frames are fun and inviting. They draw us in to see what you are trying to show. Pictures of your baby show emotion, I like the one with the two of them- tenderness, smiling-happy, crying -sadness. I also think that the stone arch is really nice. Thanks Maria
Thanks Maria! My duaghter is full of emotion I love getting pictures of her in "action" even if it is sometimes sad . . .The one of the mother and child is a clos friend who's son woke up from nap and just wanted her to hold him she always does it with such love I was glad to be able to capture it!
DeleteI think you did a great job with the framing slideshow. My favorite is the picture of the tube to the baby's face. It frames it leaving everything else out leaving the baby the center of attention. Great Job. :)
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job with this assignment. I really like how you used these pictures of the baby. The expressions and they way you have framed her face is priceless.
ReplyDeleteWow Chelsea, you really got creative with the framing! I love it. Your daughter is adorable! My favorite is her framed in the circle crying!! To cute, funny and artistic. The other one I love is the arch way, looking through. So wonderful work this week. I hope we have good weather this coming week for fun landscape shots!! Can't wait to see what you do :)
ReplyDelete